Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Last of March Day!

It snowed here on Saturday night. Then melted on Sunday. It snowed again last night. Ah. Spring in the Rockies. I mostly got on here to post one thing, but I feel like I owe more to the post than just a " here, enjoy" which I know that I do regularly, and you must know: I am always ashamed when I do so.

I spent the morning till now in bed. Waiting for the sun to peak through the cloudy mistiness and then I will go for a walk. But I will probably end up at the gym. Today is a new day.

Things I am grateful for, today:


a) The birdsong. The birds are back and I love to hear them in the early house of spring, in the first light of my morning.

b) the tiny red buds on the crabapple tree that grows by the side of the house and shades the back deck.

c) That winter, for all intensive purposes, is already over. That despite mountain slush storms, the energy has already shifted.

d) finding the SouleMama blog, this morning. Eve though I am not yet a mother myself, this woman is absolutely inspirational, and has crafty hands: she makes beautiful things.

e) also, finding the M.Writes blog, too. And she is where I found the inspiration rocks picture, which I snitched to put here. But I guess it's not really snitching if you tell everyone where you got it.

and so now I can post what I wanted to: "Human Thing" by The Be Good Tanyas. Enjoy! *wink.



No comments: